Friday, November 04, 2005

It's my Birthday.....



Well it is officially now my BIRTHDAY..... and no one has noticed so far, and I am guessing it will be a rather uneventful day. YAY for my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

My Birthday Wishlist
  1. A Puppy
  2. Portable MP3 Player
  3. Sex with Carmen Electra
  4. Sex with Carmen Electra
  5. Sex with Carmen Electra
  6. Make out with Coffee Princess
Ok, so now it is 3:30am... and I have had two people acknowledge my Birthday. Thank you FER... for a great birthday so far. I can't wait 'til tomorrow, and I am so happy I got to see you this morning... it has been so long since the last time, but I was right when I remembered something from back in the day. This may be one of the best birthdays I can remember.... guess we will see tomorrow. Thank you for.... I don't know..... being you. Have fun at the chinchilla farm... and please make sure you shower before I see you.... or we could just conserve water and........ well use your imagination.


PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT

There seem to be alot of Birthdays in November. I am not sure of the exact dates, but the following people are celebrating birthdays this month..... Me, Shaff, Prince, Armando, and Bri..... So myself and Shaffer asked Mike from the "11th Hour Night Club" (in the Dome) if we caould throw a party there. He agreed so here are the details...

November Birthday Smash
@ "11th hour in the Dome"
Friday November 11th, 11pm

(click here for directions)
There is a theme.... A Luau... what is that? Well, it is a Hawaiin themed party.... you know grass skirts, leis, hawaiin shirts, maybe a coconut bra. It is going to be a wild drunken night and everyone that is reading this is invited, and you can bring as many friends as you would like. 18 and over, and no underage drinking. The party ends when it ends.

Prince, Shaff and Bri.... you are in charge of getting the whole West crew to join us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adarsh A. Varghese said...

Happy B'day, dude.

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

10:26 AM  
Blogger missy said...

Have a pint on me ;-)

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHawn i will be there with my grass skirt and all but PLEZ don't make me pay $10 you know where i work Great times to be had and Sarah can't drive it will be foggy LOL (its Ber i don't want to set up a blog account at this time)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home