Wednesday, November 02, 2005

4 Companies and Igloos....

I have a friend that has a great theory that I would like to share with the rest of you.... this theory may change the world. The basis of said theory is that we could survive as a society with the presence of merely 4 companies in our world. Make sure to check out the links......
  1. Walmart- Think about it. What can't you get at this place? It is open 24 hours a day, and it surely is a cultural gemstone. Also, their closest competitor, Target has yearly profits of less than half of the great store. Imagine your competition not even being competitive!
  2. Starbucks- There are 275 store is New York City alone! That is crazy. And even crazier is in some locations you can actually see another location across the street!! Even in Japan, where they don't care for coffee ( they prefer tea ), Starbucks has been successful( even after Dunkin' Donuts failed ).
  3. Google- This one I can't explain too much. I mean it is a great search engine... If you can't find it on Google, you are an idiot. I was surprised when I searched for my own name.... I found my profile. Try your name!
  4. China- This one I love!!! Last time I checked China was not a company, but they might as well be. They make everything. In fact I am sure something that you are touching right now was made in China. No? Well, I am uncomfortable knowing you are standing naked reading this! A company of a billion people... wow, and I bet they would all love to shop at Walmart, drink Starbucks coffee ( even though if I drink coffee, it's always from Raptis Coffee.... Starbucks can't touch it ), and Google their own names!
I want to thank FER for this great idea, and I love it!!! I also want to get into the Igloo (egloo) building. I cannot wait. I even found a site that teaches you how to build Igloos!!!! Click here to see the amazing process!

Also here is a great anti-Starbucks website.

Also, a anti-Walmart website.

Meet Mr. Anti-Google.
There seems to be an anti site for everything.....



Make sure you visit Raptis Coffee, and check out the great coffee portraits.... can Starbucks offer that.... I think not!!!


On a sidenote.... Don't you love when you can talk on the phone for hours with someone.... about nothing? It's great. You amaze me......

1 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

I agree. Those are four companies that are definitely needed.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home