Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Love Music.... This Ain't Music.....

Ok, anyone who knows me(everybody claims they know me!!), knows that I was a Dj in a pretty popular club in this area for a while. I was known to play songs before they became "popular"... I had a friend on-line in New York who would send me new tracks, and I was a member of a great on-line Deejay club. I always had the hot shit first. Sometimes I would pick songs that never made it, but mostly I had a good ear for picking good music. If I heard a song that I hated, I would not play it until it became a hit, and I had to play it then because of the crowd. Anyways, this new song out now called "Laffy Taffy" really pisses me off. It is just another "song" about nothing with a terrible video game sounding track in the background, a stolen hook from New Edition (Candy Girl), and the worst lyrics ever. There is a link below to "Laffy Taffy" by D4L... check it out. Also check out the lyrics, and the song they stole from. I urge you to change the station when you hear this song.

"Laffy Taffy" video by D4L.... Click Here!


Click here for the lyrics!

And listen to "Candy Girl" by the greatest RnB group ever... New Edition. Click Here!

New Edition home page here!

And for now on I want to be known as Jolly Rancher because I stay so hard... you can suck me forever! Watermelon is the best!

5 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

I could only listen to 1 minute and 6 secs of that song. And now I don't even want to see the candy anymore.

12:20 AM  
Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

Really? Watermelon is the best? Also, may I say that them hos be off the hizz-ook... fo real, playa.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

So that's where the letters d and j come from. That's cool. I tried being a DJ in an FM station for quite a time when I was in college. Actually it was a requirement in my course. I really enjoyed it. But it got a little confusing when my technician was not around and boring when I had to do it alone, without a co-host. Maybe it wasn't really meant for me.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

When Laffey Taffey comes on the radio while I'm in the car (the only time I really listen to music)... it makes me dance :)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!when i here it i want to shake my laffy taffy and everything else....we all know it will be played out in about a month then there will be "Eat my Brownie" or something like that so lets just enjoy it and dance while we can...

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home