Monday, October 10, 2005

"It's Not Over "til It's Over".... Ok, It's Over!

"I am a virgin.... I am just not very good at it." -Ramada in "Hot Shots"

Ok, so for those who have been following the (name deleted) situation ( see below ), It's over. Oh well..... I don't want to talk about it now, maybe I'll post it later.

I don't think I did so great on my football picks... maybe 50%.

FILLER......

Propa use of words:
1. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tel everybody.
2. Dictate - My girlfriend say my dictate good
3. Israel - Tito try to sell me a Rolex. I say, "Man, it look fake." He say, "Bull****, that watch israel".
4. Undermine - There's a fine lookin' ho living in the apartment undermine.
5. Acoustic - When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the poolhall.
6. Iraq - When we got to the poolhall, I tol' my uncle iraq, you break.
7.Fortify - I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say "fortify."
8. Income - I just got in bed wif da ho and income my wife.
9. Omelette - I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide.

Self-test questions:

1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.

2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It.

3. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
Nacho Cheese.

You ever want to just pack up and move.... start over somewhere new? Ok, sorry this post sucks..... new and impressive one within 24 hours, I promise.

Putt-Putt Rules.... Entertain yourself! Click Here!

4 Comments:

Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

Shawn,

I'm sorry to hear that things with Rose are over. I know you wanted things to turn out differently. Not to sound crass or anything, but I think you're a great guy and if she couldn't see it and she was "confused" and whatnot.. then it's her loss. Trust me. Not to get all "mom" on you but there are lots of other girls out there who WILL be able to see everything you have to offer. There are girls who don't toy with hearts. I hope you feel better soon.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

Ok, i'll drop by later for that more impressive post. hehe!

I'm both sorry and glad for you, Shawn. Sorry coz you have to mess up like this (anyway, who doesn't, i did too before)and glad coz I know you'll move on just like the rest of us. Enjoy life and your blogmates we'll always be here!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

speaking of linking, I guess I deserve a kick from you. I just provided a link without asking you. SOWI! Hope it's ok?

4:54 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

sometimes things just dont work anymore, see the positve apects of ur life!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home