Sunday, October 09, 2005

You Have To Read This....

NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks NFL Week 5 Picks

My NFL picks... Baltimore 17 Detroit 10, Buffalo 24 Miami 10, New Orleans 14 Green Bay 13, Tampa Bay 21 NY Jets 7, Cleveland 23 Chicago 17, New England 28 Atlanta 18, St. Louis 34 Seattle 24, Tennessee 14 Houston 3, Indianapolis 34 San Fransisco 7, Dallas 27, Philadelphia 17, Carolina 24 Arizona 10, Denver 21 Washington 14, Cincinnati 30 Jacksonville 17, Pittsburgh 21 San Diego 17


I have a good friend(and roommate) that is from Bulgaria. He has a blog, and he is why I got started blogging. Most of his posts are in Bulgarian, but occassionally he posts in English. This is one of those times. Instead of me posting tonight, I have decided to send you there to read and comment on a great post.

I appreciate all the people that have visited me... and I am surprised by all the emails I have recieved telling me that they look foward to my posts nightly... It seems that, just in a few days, I have reached 100 people per day! That amazes me... and as you tell your friends, it grows daily. Thank You!!!

Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Click Here to read Alexs' post... and tell him I sent you!!! Aren't you thirsty? I am!

10 Comments:

Blogger Captain X-ray said...

Hey sport. I am just trolling around in blogspots and I saw this dilemma you are having with someone named Rose. If the conversations that you say you are having with her are anything like your postings, it is time to just let it go. It is a callous, easy thing, seeming to come from a complete stranger. Most people will say they know what you are going through, but there is no way they can. But.
From what she is saying, what it sounds like is that she wants the freedom, but not the guilt. What you need to do is be the bigger person and say, "All right, you don't seem to think that this is meant to be. I disagree, but I respect your decision." Then, then she will show her true feelings for you.
Set her free and maybe she will come back. It is a bit of cliche, and it sucks because they can be so true. Maybe she will come back, but don't hold your breath. In the meantime, take the opportunity to look at yourself and decide what it is that you want to project to the opposite sex, and get to know yourself better. These heart-wrenching times can be the times where you can learn something important about yourself, and establish boundaries as to what you will tolerate from other people.
Love is blind. And deaf. And stupid.

5:05 AM  
Blogger JaG said...

Hey there, thanks for your comment. Of course you can link to my blog, there's no need to ask. Most people don't, but it was nice of you to do. Drop by any time!

6:44 AM  
Blogger TheO.C. said...

Hey there.. i'd just like to echo justagirl's statement ^.^

oh and i read and completely agree with the "Perfect" post.. ^.^

keep writing!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

off course you can link me to your blog!I ve been reading some of your posts and u seem to be a very enthousiastic person!keep it up!Dont forgt to leave comments on mine whenever you feel like it!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, there! Read your blog after seeing the link on another site. Just wanted to let you know I've linked you to mine as well. callmejanet.blogspot.com

1:40 PM  
Blogger Apocrypha said...

Feel free to link me. Thanks for stopping by, though I don't feel that I'm all that interesting.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for stopping by!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Adarsh A. Varghese said...

Great blog! You write very well!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note about "Rose"...maybe she just needs time to explore. I have been her, not knowing what I've wanted and yet finding out once I knew there was someone willing to give me the space to find out. I wouldn't let it go on and on like this, however. If she can't come to a decision about who she'd rather spend her time with, that's just telling you in a nutshell it's not you. I would pursue other people but not comepletely close the door just yet. You deserve to have someone who knows full heartedly what they want though, so remember that and don't settle for anything less.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first time dropping by.

I'M IN THE 100 PERSON PER DAY LIST!!!

YAY!!! :D

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home