Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Party was Crazy.......

I just wanted to let everyone know that the party was awesome!!! I will have a complete post tomorrow with pictures of some of you drunk fucks!!! I would do it now, but I am still recovering from our 3 day bender! Thank you for coming..... Prince, Shaff, Lauren, Bri, Vicki, Britt, Sara, Stoops, Steve, Ber, Jason, Karpenko, Tommy, Cassie, Kenny, Lindsay, Ramsey, Sandy, Ernest, Ernest 2, Herb, CJ, Jess,Stephanie, Kara, Amanda, Lori, Ethrees, Bulgarian, Adam, Fife, Frank, Amy, Anne Marie..... and whoever else I forgot to mention!
Shawns' Diet for the Party Night
  • 2 Bud Lights in a can
  • 2 Captain and gingerales(Mostly Captain)
  • 4 CherryBombs
  • 2 JagerBombs
  • 3 Captain and Cokes(Mostly Captain)
  • 2 Shots of CrownRoyal
  • 2 Bud Light bottles
  • Perkins open face turkey sandwich at 3 am!

Pics and details later!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

Well done on the party!

Looking forward to the pics!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jhena said...

That was nice! I'm kind'a dumb or what but may I ask what Cherrybombs and Jagerbombs? I never heard of it in our country.

3:21 AM  
Blogger djshawn said...

LOL.... A cherrybomb is a shot of cherry vodka mixed with a lttle bit of Red Bull... and a Jagerbomb is the same thing but with Jagermeister. Anything you mix with Red Bull becomes a bomb.... Crown Royal is a Crownbomb....etc etc

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home