Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Random Thoughts.... (and Snakes)

It has been couple weeks, and you guys have been blowing up my email.... so, I guess it's that time. Time to post......


Christmas!!!!

It is that time of year again.... Christmas! Well, I don't really do the holidays anymore.... You know? It's like a family time of year, a time to get with the family, see the cousins that you haven't seen or talked to in forever. You see everyone that you don't normally talk to, you go to the grandmas house that you don't even like, you send cards to people that you don't want to call... etc. I think it's is alot of being fake, I think you don't talk to those people all year for a reason, I think it has become a Hallmark holiday, a corporate holiday.... you know a time to spend the money you don't have, it's all bull! And you know what else????????? I miss it. I wish sometime I had what you have.... a family to be with, fight with, eat and get drunk with.... etc. I envy you. Yes, you. All the stuff you hate doing around the holidays.... I miss it. So be thankful. Be thankful you have your family, be thankful you have your best friend by your side.... please.... do it for me. Be nice, say "I Love You", give a hug, tell them you miss them.... they won't always be there.


My Girl.....

Things have been good between me and my girl. I have not seen alot of her lately... you see she is about to graduate from YSU, and the nights have been filled with alot of studying and doing assignments to wrap up the school year. So.... it's been a test for me as well because I love seeing her. I been very patient.... because I adore her. I am sure things will get better very shortly.... not that they aren't good..... but you know more is always better! Keep studying baby..... and be prepared for many long nights..... ;)...... I am not sure if I am allowed to call her "My Girl" yet..... am I babe?

"They Chase Me In the Parking Lot!!!"

This is almost too funny to post... and it will be even funnier to those of us that were there. Ok, so let me set the scene.... day after Thanksgiving (you know.... the worst day to shop!), and I go shopping with Shaff and Lauren for their kids Christmas gifts.... so we get there and get a cart, and to the toys we go! So, Lauren starts grabbing stuff and filling the cart.... while me and Shaff kept asking if we could go to the electronics..... "NO" was the answer every time. So, me and Shaff start throwing a ball around.... "STOP IT RIGHT NOW".... ok, ok..... geez! So I put on a Darth Vader mask to entertain myself.... and others! Then we get our chance..... "GO SEE WHAT TIME LAYAWAY CLOSES".... so, we go. As soon as we turn the corner we see a kid who works there and ask him..... so we get the answer, and run to the electronics. We come back ten minutes later.... and the cart is filled! We grab another cart to catch the overflow, and Luaren says "I THINK I GOT LIKE $300 SPENT HERE". I tell her it's more like $400, but Lauren can never be wrong (it just feels too good being right). So we are almost done.... just need to get an outfit for a little girl.... easy right? Well Lauren finds one rather quickly, all that she needs to find is a plain white tee shirt to go with it. A half hour later... no white tee. I thought Shaff was gonna lose it. LOL. So we head to the Layaway.... we hurry up and get in line, just seconds before some lady with two things.... she is patient for like 2 seconds and says " Jesus... I only have two things!!!" Lol. I know, right? So she leaves... I mean is Layaway for two things anyway? I mean I understand if it is a TV and Playstation.... but I swear she had a pair of Wranglers' and a Snickers bar! So, we get to the counter... and it is already chaos in there! They had cookies and punch.... but they were way gone! Dammit! Our cashier was Velma ( it was Velma, not Velva... Lauren! ), she was a sweet older lady.... anyway.... I was acting silly as I always do, just to make people laugh. I start loading stuff on the counter so she can scan them.... and things are going fine. Then, as I put three of the fakest looking snakes on the counter.... she flipped, blew a gasket, totally freaked out. I thought she was not so serious.... so I pick one up and shake it in her face.... well, she was serious. Let me see if I can reinact this for you..... "AHHHHH, OH NO, OH NO.... I CAN'T DO IT.... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.... AHHHHH... PLEASE....."(as another cashier has to come and scan them)..... "OH MY....AHHHH.... THEY CHASE ME IN THE PARKING LOT.... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND....AHHHHH!" So that kinda killed the mood.... so I start complaining that the cookies and punch was gone to change the subject.... and I got us some new cookies and punch... which was awesome! "SO, YOUR TOTAL IS $512.43"..... Ha!!!!! Anyway, the punch was so good.... and on our way out I told everyone I could about the free cookies and punch..... one lady was like "GOOD LOOKING OUT".... sweet. Lauren was like "I am never taking you anywhere!!!" lol.... In the parking lot, I told two little kids about the freebies, and their Mom like grab them and run.... like I was gonna abduct them!!! Hey, lauren.... "HEY KID... NICE EARMUFFS!!!"

5 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

Good to see you blogging again! :-)

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was velva not velma cuz i remember thinking what a weird name it was. And that kid willprobably never wear those earmuffs again thanks to you.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If being your girl includes thinking about you all of the time, being excited to get your emails in the morning, wanting to always spend time with you, and wanting only THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST...OF YOU!!! hahaha then ya, you can call me your girl!
-FER

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was fuking awesome man we otta go back and see ifshe wants to puit more in layaway lol and its velva i call the store to see what her name was

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys where was that at i want to go put snakes in laway, and i am sure Kristy will get a kick out o fit too... HAHA fun again :) BER

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home