Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So, What Do You Do When.....

Hi Guys.... I know it's been about a week and a half since I posted anything with real meaning.... so, here I am. Don't think I am doing it for you, though. Don't get it twisted... Lol! This is, and always will be, for me. But, I will admit that the dozen or so emails I received did make me motivated.... so, Thank You!

Shout out!
I got to give a shout out to Shaff.... it's his Birthday! Everyone please send him a Happy Birthday here.... rmshaffer@west.com! Happy Birthday bro! Love Ya!


So, What Do You Do When.....

  • ... You don't feel the same as she/he does?
What do you do? How do you say it? How do you spare someones feelings? I don't know.... but, I do know that you do have to be honest. You have to do what feels right to you, or what your heart tells you to. If you don't do those two things.... all will fall down. It is not an easy thing to do, not at all. And it definitely is not easy to hear. You ever been on the opposite end of that conversation? It sucks. You are usually surprised, hurt, maybe mad. Hurt has to be the strongest emotion there though. Basically someone is telling you that you are not the one they want, maybe you are not good enough for them, maybe you are a bad kisser.... who knows. They always say things like...."It's not you, it's me", or " I just don't want a boyfriend right now." Ok, let me set things straight.... it is you, and they do want someone... just not you. Sorry. So, what do you do? Well if you are the one giving the news.... it is ok, just be honest. No one can blame you for being honest.... just keep in mind that you are dealing with someones' feelings, and maybe their heart. And don't say "We can still be friends".... You know why? Because the first time he or she got up the courage to call you.... they were not thinking "I hope she will be my friend." Not saying that the other person does not want to be your friend.... but, just don't say it. If you are recieving the news, just be quiet and listen. Don't ask questions... just say ok. Nothing you have to say will change it. The other person thought this out. Don't say too much, because when you are hurt, or mad..... you say stupid things. You won't mean what you say.... so save it. Thank the other person for being honest. Tell them "I understand".... even if you do not. Remember, this is not easy for them either....

  • ... When you lose a friend?

There are many ways you can lose a friend... you can do something to hurt them, they can do something to hurt you, when you lose a girlfriend/boyfriend.... you are usually losing your best friend, but I am talking about losing a friend to death. Particularly, a best friend. I don't know if I even know how to handle this. I lost Ben about 2 years ago, and I have not even been close to closure. So, on this one... I am really looking for an answer. I think of him daily, and it usually hurts. I always think of the good things, not the bad. I always smile... I sometimes cry. Holidays are always the toughest.... I can only think how the family deals.... I used to see them every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's hard. I have to think that God had a bigger plan for him, but I am not sure I believe that. I get mad sometimes. I sometimes feel like he took part of me with him... the best parts. I don't feel like I have said enough here, but I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Like I said, it hurts.


I HAVE ADDED SOMEONE......

I have added Alex to my blog, so he can post some stuff in English. Alt of you know him from my links on the side.... "The Bulgarians Page". Alot of you know him in person as well. Many of you have gone to his page to see that it is not in English! Although, occassionally he will post something we can read. Many of you have requested him to post in English, so I added him here.... and you will soon be able to read some stuff from Alex!



Ok, I have only had this posted for a couple hours.... and I have recieved 3 emails and about 5 IMs asking me if I don't feel the same about FER as she feels about me? And some of you have said I better not have hurt her! Seems like some of you really like her.... as do I. Don't worry I feel the same about her today, as I have all along. I adore her! She is so beautiful, sweet, smart.... etc. The post was just in general.... with a little personal experience.

3 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

I'm sort of in the same boat... I hate being this in this "sort of" relationship thing : /

3:25 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

Once a guy asked me whether I would give a chance on him. I told him, "I don't know what to feel." Later on I realized, it would have been better if I just told him I didn't really like him or I never thought of him as someone who could be my boyfriend than just let him shoot arrows in the dark.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Jhena said...

And umm, you might be bored reading my love story so I'm referring you to my other blog, everyday jhena.

Happy Thanksgiving!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home