Friday, November 25, 2005

Medicine... by Alex




Most of the time I am quiet and shy. Its a disease some foreigners have. Good thing there is medicine for this. Beer. My suggestion is that, if you want to meet me or talk to me... try to do it when I am drunk (or tipsy). I might even say something funny. Unfortunately I am not drunk (or tipsy) very often. What sucks about this medicine is the side effects - puking, hangover, being stupid, etc. What to do?
Tiny piece of information about Bulgaria - No, we don't have Thanksgiving in Bulgaria... the Pilgrims passed up Bulgaria when traveling with their ships. And if the Pilgrims killed a cat instead of a turkey, then we... we wouldn't be eating turkey on Thanksgiving.
Keep it real!

5 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

Or what if they run over brussel sprouts?!!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex (Bulgarian)...you are awesome and this is true cuz i've seen you drunk and you do get those beer balls its great. Even sober you are still my favorite tech!!!:):)

1:10 PM  
Blogger djshawn said...

had the beer balls on last night!!!!!!!!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jhena said...

we don't have that once a year Thanksgiving thing here in the Pihilippines. Although our town "fiestas" almost have the same theme/reason with America's Thanksgiving.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give the bulgarian one beer and he will hit any jump on his snowboard.. and probably get hurt in the process.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home